ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Headlights

clio mk2 1.4 16v
My mk2 ph2 non-sport has oem xenon headlights, the driver's side one has got destroyed after someone hit into me.

Can i just replace it with halogen ones as they are massively cheaper?

Is the wiring pretty much the same or am i forced to replace with another xenon unit?

Cheers in advance

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi. Sorry to hear about our smash. I believe that they are a straight swap mate, connectors should be the same. Although surely a xenon would be better as they are much nicer headlights?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My mk2 ph2 non-sport has oem xenon headlights, the driver's side one has got destroyed after someone hit into me.

Can i just replace it with halogen ones as they are massively cheaper?

Is the wiring pretty much the same or am i forced to replace with another xenon unit?

Cheers in advance

Where are you based... got a set of xenons here going cheep as they're a bit naff at the fixing points.. won't post as they always get annihilated, but if you want to collect, I'm in Essex if any good for you.

clio mk2 1.4 16v
Hi. Sorry to hear about our smash. I believe that they are a straight swap mate, connectors should be the same. Although surely a xenon would be better as they are much nicer headlights?

I do prefer the xenons i just want it sorted without the bigger outlay really.

Where are you based... got a set of xenons here going cheep as they're a bit naff at the fixing points.. won't post as they always get annihilated, but if you want to collect, I'm in Essex if any good for you.

I appreciate the offer but Essex is a bit out of the way mate, thanks all the same.