ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Hybrid Vs Astra Gsi Video, who is it??

200sx s14a
how can that be right ? what will the astra be runing at wheels? surely the astra is gonna have a bag more torque as well

its cliolord, as it says 155atw, running same cams as mine i believe. though his car is now hihg comp forged 210bhp and ran 13.3 quater

340i
A lad of Williams Clio, can remember him posting this video.. stripped, modified Williams!

Its all about the weight baby ;) bhp per ton FTW!!

Cliolord is his username IIRC

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bet that was 270bhp on interpro rollers lol, in which case it prob has about 160bhp lol.

why do people say the fly figure?? its a guess its done with a rough guess on trans loss... just say what it is at the wheels!! ffs some people are stupid lol

172 Race Car
Hate videos like this, youve got to be f**king stupid to post s**t like that up on line. I know he as blanked out the plates and faces in that vid but you can see parts of the number plate and peoples faces in his other videos.

Doesnt take the worlds greatest detective to figure it out.

After that motorbike dude got caught and is now spending 12 weeks at her majesty's pleasure, im surprised half of you tube isnt deleted by the users

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6502167.stm

Nippy white cup
It does seem odd...mine has a much better ptw ratio than my m8s mk5 GTi which had 245bhp and 300ftlbs yet can just about keep within a car length or two from 50 - 120ish ...then 5th gear it is totally game over

Chris