ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio "I music"

I imagine its a last ditch attempt by Renault to flog the fields of MK2's they have left over. I expect the 'i music' model has had one of these new fangled cd players fitted!
In all seriousness I think it is just ipod connectivity, how that justifys a special edition I don't know, it should come as standard.

Lee

BMW M2C
Sally from RUK used to have an iMusic sticker on the side of her Trophy. I never got round to asking what it was though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clio 'I-music' is a normal Campus Sport Clio with the addition of extra tinted rear windows and an Input socket in the Glovebox for an Ipod/Mp3 player.

Cro

Meg'd r27
They also have funny looking bumpers and the numberplate recess on the rear bumper!

Shed.
Actually they re-introduced the MK2, its basically a 1.2 only with alloys, and a few other features, including the capabilities to use an ipod which is in the glove box. The interior is very smart, its like the sport, only in shiitty stuff, not leather.

Nice car, its basically a 17 year old's 172.

Based on the Campus Sport but with window tints in the rear and an mp3 adaptor in the glove box.Also the whole body of the car is colour coded but i think that is the same on the Campus Sport - most models came with air con to - i've had one for few months now an it's going well - still not sure sbout the rear bumper tho?? Will look awesome with white rims

BMW M135i
Actually they re-introduced the MK2, its basically a 1.2 only with alloys, and a few other features, including the capabilities to use an ipod which is in the glove box. The interior is very smart, its like the sport, only in shiitty stuff, not leather.

Nice car, its basically a 17 year old's 172.

Erm, have you ever seen a dynamique?