ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III Climate Control Retrofit

Clio III
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section, Interior was about as close as I could get, please move it if it is wrong! :D

Okay, as mentioned in my other thread, I am removing and replacing my current dash.

I currently have the pre-facelift manual knobs for the heater controls and want to fit the digital climate control.

Obviously I will need the digi controls.

What else will I need? I understand there are temp sensors around the cabin? Seeing as my complete interior will be gutted pretty soon it shouldnt be too much of a big deal as long as I know what I need beforehand!

Can someone please tell me all the parts I will need to add / replace to get it to work?!

Thanks!

Louis

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
heater box and all the motors, new dash loom, panel, all the uch reconfirgured, interior temp sensor, different casingfor the rear view mirror trim, you might have the right roof loom etc

Clio III
Wow that was quick!

Ok So:

Do I need 1 section of the heater gubbings behind the dash or do I need to replace all of it? My car has AC by the way.

By Panel do you mean the actual digital controls?

Is there just one sensor or a number? Will I have to replace my existing loom to accommodate them or just plug them in?

What is UCH?

Why do I need to change the mirror casing? (sorry if that's a stupid question!)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
It's just so much more hassle than you think, trust me.

Unless you've got a mk3 you're breaking and all the parts are available to you, you're proficient at wiring and got hours and hours of free time it's not worth it.

I had all the parts available to me and it too over 20 hours from start to finish on my ph2, which is simples.