ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio keyless entry key fob

Renaultsport clio R27 F1
I could prob find this out by reading the manual properly but im just too lazy :).....

When I lock my car with the key card it locks and assumingly sets the alarm (indicators flash).

When I press it again (indicators flash 2 or 3 times and it sounds like it locks again).

In my old MG ZR clicking the lock fob dead locked the car doors, but on my old octavia vrs clicking the lock twice disabled the alarm interior sensor.

Anybody know what clicking the lock symbol twice does to the clio? :S

clio 172 sport ph2
i press mine once and it locks the doors (indicators flash setting alarm)
press it again and it unlocks the doors (indicators flash twice)
or maybe its the other way around with the indicators, can't remember

Renaultsport clio R27 F1
i press mine once and it locks the doors (indicators flash setting alarm)
press it again and it unlocks the doors (indicators flash twice)
or maybe its the other way around with the indicators, can't remember

If you press the lock symbol twice it unlocks the doors?? :eek: i did this in the car park last week!

I cant check cos I have the key on me...so obviously it opens anyway lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Should imagine it works the same as my Meg; when you press the lock symbol twice, it deadlocks the doors, that's why it clunks twice. The lights (on mine) also flash more times.

I always deadlock my car, I used to wish my 182 had deadlocks so I'm glad they added that feature to the 197s.

Renaultsport clio R27 F1
Should imagine it works the same as my Meg; when you press the lock symbol twice, it deadlocks the doors, that's why it clunks twice. The lights (on mine) also flash more times.

I always deadlock my car, I used to wish my 182 had deadlocks so I'm glad they added that feature to the 197s.

*goes outside and deadlocks the car*......

Thanks guys :D