ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio mats

04 clio sport 172
just spoke to renault about a set of fitted mats for my 172, they told me they no longer make the mats for the sport just for the clio 2 which is same mark just not model,

has anyone got any photos of the standard mats or the sport mats?

thanks

The sport mats for a phase 2 172 are just plain black mats, for a phase 1 car they are a plain bluey colour.

Neither have any writing on them etc. Only the cut outs for fitting them.

Nissan 350z
I know this is an old topic, but I figured I'd post on this instead of start a new one.

But anyway, Renault Sport mats for a 172 are £50 from Renault themselves, some just went on ebay for £42 and £8.50 postage though, haha. They are black, with a silver logo on the drivers one, and a trim around the edge in white or silver (can't remember).

Clio 172 & Ford Kuga
I got some of these last week from Renault (although it took a while for them to find the part number)
Cant recommend highly enough, completely fill the footwells so no movement at all and look great with the RS badge on the drivers matt and the silver trim on all.
Also the 2 rear mats are supplied seperate, not as the old one piece.
Cheers.

Albi Blue RS 200
I got my renault sport mats from ebay for 50 quid. Genuine renault sport badge fit. Agree with the above poster, they are perfect.