ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio meets a golf (pics)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
My mate popped round with his Golf the other day, I'm not a great fan of the Golf's but his looks pretty mint to be fair.
Can you spot whats slighty misleading in these pics?
DSC00414.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

chris.

It's not an R32?
Theres actually more than a Clio and a Golf?
His number plate is illegal?
Those wheels are probably reps?

That numberplate is silly small, Might as well leave it off.. Would only piss off the old bill.

Like the golf and clio, Minus the golfs num plate and alloys.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
That numberplate is silly small, Might as well leave it off.. Would only piss off the old bill.

Like the golf and clio, Minus the golfs num plate and alloys.

Cheers nice to have positive feedback, makes a change from the usual grumpy old CS men

whats the point of the stupid tiny front plate when he has a full-size one behind the windscreen?

clios lookin good mate!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Cheers =]
The small is just for show, he attatche's the big plate for driving about in.
He took the big plate off for the pics.

Suprised no one has mentioned my illegal 3/4 plate.

Turbos.
LOL @ the Golfs numberplate, pointless! Looks good though, better wheels could have been chosen i guess.

mx5
The golf actually looks really nice imo, some dark coloured BBS CH's (or reps) would look so much better than the current wheels tho imo. Also if it was mine i wouldnt have the r32 badge in the grille, other than I like it

good effort on the clio too

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers =]
The small is just for show, he attatche's the big plate for driving about in.
He took the big plate off for the pics.

Suprised no one has mentioned my illegal 3/4 plate.
You've altered the pic so no-one can really see it!!

^ much better !

Imo that small plate on the golf is rediculous, it then has the proper one on the dash, may aswell just have the one on the dash tbh. Or actually put the plate on the car where it's meant to go.