ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio meets astra!

Weo

VXR is nice.

Shame about all the gip your getting, not to my taste but you modify your own way :) doesn't look too bad.

Am being kind :-(

B

bigrich690

i know youve heard it before but not to my taste, on the other hand i do respect you for what youve done, its your car, you want it to stand out and look at all the attension its getting, when they are all pointing and wispering as you drive past, you can go away with a smile on your face, youve already won pal, you took the guts to do it and now enjoy the banter, RESPECT!!!! lol

clio 1.2 16v campus
Agreed, but it looks awful.

There's ways of being different without being tasteless, that's all.

That makes no sense taste is exactally that this just isnt yours its his .
Thats the point of modding is it not? To make your car suit yourself not other ppl .

I'm ashamed to say it, but I prefer the Vauxhall.

That made me feel dirty. Lose the blue so I can like the Clio again?

Looking for 182
I love how people go out of their way to "be different", even though most of the time it looks crap.

There's a reason a lot of people do the same old mods, because it's subtle, and it looks good. I'm one of the so called "sheep" (Turinis, cup spoiler, lowered, etc.), and I bloody love the look of my car, wouldn't have it any other way. It's certainly not "boring" either.

Evo 5 RS
VXR looks stealthy as f**k, love it.

No disrespect as you've obviously done it how you like it, but Silver and blue just doesn't work tbh. Stickers need to go