ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Mist washer jets

Clio Mk2 dynamique
sorry if this has already been answered im new here and was wondering what mist washer jets actually reach the screen as some i purchased just hit the scuttle pan
Thanks in advance

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
sorry if this has already been answered im new here and was wondering what mist washer jets actually reach the screen as some i purchased just hit the scuttle pan
Thanks in advance
6438V8 ,that's the part number if you search it on ebay. They are standard Citroen and Peugeot parts.

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green 1.2
Glad to see its not just me who has had this experience :LOL:

I bought some cheap ones from ebay (as you do) and they did as you say, If somebody sees this and got it to work a purchase link/advice would be appreciated.

I would imagine genuine parts are the best way to go.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see its not just me who has had this experience :LOL:

I bought some cheap ones from ebay (as you do) and they did as you say, If somebody sees this and got it to work a purchase link/advice would be appreciated.

I would imagine genuine parts are the best way to go.
Yeah the cheap ones are terrible. The genuine ones cost so little its not worth messing around buying others.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
6438V8 ,that's the part number if you search it on ebay. They are standard Citroen and Peugeot parts.
That’s the ones I bought last year and worked fine. Came in a bag that said Fiat & Chrysler which confused me but they work fine and are a perfect fit