ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 ph1 Interior Removal

Clio 172 Cup Hybrid ph1/2
Ive completely gutted a mk2 phase 1 98 shape, and fitted a full engine, wiring, suspension, brakes, dash and all parts, everything from a 172 mk2 cup (the face lift version), i am keeping it looking like a 172 mk1 with original front end and 172 bumper etc, but with all 172 mk2 parts and interior

the last thing to do is fit the sport interior, which i now have, including rear cards, a b c pillar covers, seatbelt covers, sills and window surrounds
im just a bit stuck on how to completely remove the mk2 phase 1 98 shape interior, its seems almost impossible to know where to begin as everything appears to be interlocked, im not sure about the upright rear seat section joint in the centre, seems tricky

the rear card has the seatbelt bar running through the bottom front corner of it, so im wondering if i can remove that bar or if i need to split the plastic to remove the rear card?

any help here will be greatly appreciated

cheers

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well to remove to door cards from your car, you have to remove the rubber seal along the door then, remove rear seats not the bench (but would be easier) Then the bolt which holds the front seatbelt at the bottom of the front seat. Then the bolt which holds the rear seatbelt in place. And the speaker etc. The i started from the back you jst pull and the clips will snap out. Its hard to explain hope i helped and not confused you more.