ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK2 Ph2 Pics

1.6 16v
Hi u all know my car was crashed into on friday and i was just woundering if my cars a write off what the Clio Mk2 Ph 2 looks like on 17's lowered -60mm or -40mm?

Please can you post pics of ur cars with the spec above so i can see what it looks like lol.

Thanks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
not bad.

just not good for hard use, my 172 tramlined like a ***** when i had 17's

yuk.

16" Turinis now. :)

this is my mk2 ph2 with 17" rims - lowered 40mm.
i would love a set of Turinis. maybe one day
1avatar9qk.jpg

1.6 16v
JPEX-CLIO said:
this is my mk2 ph2 with 17" rims - lowered 40mm.
i would love a set of Turinis. maybe one day
1avatar9qk.jpg

cheers dude, do u like the handling on 17's?

have u got just springs or full kit?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
by the way, handling on 17"s is seriously w@nk and shouldn't be underestimated IMHO, went for 17"s on my 172 after the car above and am now back on 16"s.

1.6 16v
Great lol, I love the handling on mine at the mo, and i dont want to loose that. 17's just look so good tho lol.

My 16's are all scrached at fooked up after the crash tho.

Mégane RS
Handling is about the same as it was when i was on 16's so theres not much difference, you can have wider tyres on 17's so more rubber on the road

S Garbett said:
cheers dude, do u like the handling on 17's?

have u got just springs or full kit?

its okish, ive just got the p.i springs, i want coilovers now, i want it "fred approved"

K9 EVV
theres mine on 17 pro race 1.2 and fk coilovers. as for the handling it is ok, running on falkens and they are shite... need something better.

Attachments

• K9EVV3.jpg
    K9EVV3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 74
  • justwashed002.jpg
    justwashed002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 78
  • 05005.jpg
    05005.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 77
  Monaco 172
I got coilovers and 17's handling is absolutely quality, takes everything i throw at it.

PICT0010.gif

Clio 197
dutty_112 said:
tis old now mate...changed ALOT since then :)

Have u now... But I saw u car last summer and I think it was u washing your car by jet wash at Morrisons. I was on the other side washing my Clio silver....:)