ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Phase 3 1/2 maybe?

Lee

BMW M2C
Have Renault made some bodywork changes to the last of the Mk2s they are flogging off cheap?

A girl who parks near me at work has just swapped her Mk2 Phase 2 for this.

The rear is smoothed and the plate moved to the bottom, the front bumper has spotlight surrounds similar to the 172/182 and the upper and lower grill are different. The side badges are also silver, but other than that it just looks like the rest of the range.

Last edited:
  106 GTi
There was one at the RWS, there are a few threads on here kicking about talking about it.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I prefer the bumpers, took me a minute to notice the number plate has moved... And that's why I think the boot looks too big..

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
yea i seen one at donnington at the renault show aswell, i didn't think they were actually making these though.

Megane Mk4
I like the tweaks in the front bumper
frntbump.jpg

But the rear looks awful..

rrbump.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
I agree ^^^^

Like the front with new fog casings. But the back just looks wrong. Looks like a boy racer has put filler in the rear because it even has the ridge in the bootlid.

Definatly wont be trading my mk2 ph2 for one of them!!!

I agree ^^^^

Like the front with new fog casings. But the back just looks wrong. Looks like a boy racer has put filler in the rear because it even has the ridge in the bootlid.

Definatly wont be trading my mk2 ph2 for one of them!!!

and why would someone smoothing a boot pay someone to spend days creating a perfect ridge that isnt there originally? !?!

i actually think theyre alright