ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 1.5DCI (non sport)

Clio 1.5 DCI
Hi guys, first post here. Bit of long story but I was after a cheap run around to get be back and forth to work since me and the misses decided to sell our cars and have once nice main car instead. So my Passat went bye bye and her Fiesta ST2 will be going bye bye for a new Audi Q5 S line.
So, I ended up buying this
IMG_2223_zpswnlxxqml.jpg

She's an 09 plate Dynamique S 1.5dci with 88k on the clock. It needed a bonnet, wing, bumper, headlight and a hub aswell as a couple of seat belts. After much searching I also bought this
IMG_2232_zpsstskojov.jpg

This was used to donate the parts required over to the silver car, leaving me with this.
IMG_2255_zpsmtsr1143.jpg

A few weeks later it was all painted and now is on the road after passing its MOT the other day.
IMG_2277_zpsefo2kvac.jpg

I do have a few niggles to sort. The main one being its absolutely filthy after being sat in the salvage yard for some time and then in the body shop so this weekend will hopefully see it all tidied up. I also want to change the seats to something a bit more sporty as they dont want to hold me in place at all and feel a little too high for my liking but we shall get there. The headlights are also a bit pants so the plan is to change to LED bulbs at some point.
I have a few ideas of changing some things on it as we go along so it'll no doubt be fettled with over the coming months.

Cheers
Arwel

Clio 1.5 DCI
Managed to get a few hours on her over the weekend to tidy her up a little. Its still nowhere near where I want it to be paint wise so will be cracking out the clay bar when I get a chance and it'll have a full detail (Im a bit of clean freak with cars)
Here are some quick snaps of the process. Hoping to start changing the bulbs, get some mud flaps, interior mats and make a start on the wheels in the next few weeks now.

IMG_2287_zpshif8cklg.jpg

IMG_2289_zpsw8pu4cfj.jpg

IMG_2290_zpsm0ea5zyl.jpg

IMG_2292_zpsyxvvdr6o.jpg

Clio 1.5 DCI
Really like that. Out of interest, how much did you pay for the silver one?
dCi 80?
Hi, shes an 86 Dynamique S, I paid £900 fro the silver car and £300 for the black one that had 2 injectors that had failed. Think all in all it ows me around £1500 so not too bad.