ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio now 60mm south

Static Low
no bad mate. that cyclone blue is a wierd colour :p
not really liking the rear lights.
what kit did u get ?

Covered in bird s**t
no bad mate. that cyclone blue is a wierd colour :p
not really liking the rear lights.
what kit did u get ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330282880607

This kit. Was £280 when I bought it then they increased it to £330 the next week:cool:. Heard a few people say the ride quality with PI stuff isn't the best but tbh it doesn't feel much harder than the springs I had on before. Suppose the new shocks helped a bit too though.

Static Low
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330282880607

This kit. Was £280 when I bought it then they increased it to £330 the next week:cool:. Heard a few people say the ride quality with PI stuff isn't the best but tbh it doesn't feel much harder than the springs I had on before. Suppose the new shocks helped a bit too though.

Ive always heard that PI is bad. Thats what i heard about my old apex kit aswell, but that wasnt so bad either. £280 was a bit dearer than my old apex kit too ! People always mone about hardness of springs, now i have custom rear springs and trust me they are rock fuckin solid :p

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
they 15"s or 17"s? mines booked in the garage for a 60mm drop on 15" on friday and was wondering if mine would be same sort of height...

Mercedes C320!
100_0081.jpg

100_0074.jpg

100_0093.jpg

100_0084.jpg

100_0087.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0082.jpg

Mercedes C320!
there you go buddie... :D I love that colour, my girlfriend is looking for one that colour but they are quite hard to come across!

Nice, 60mm is THE ONLY way to go with non-rs's ( apart from coilies before you say it ANDROID ;) ) Those rear lights are doing nothing for the car though.

Covered in bird s**t
Thanks clio 1990. Still got to work out how to post the pics like that (little dim with computers lol:clown:)

coventry kid they're 16s on it the now. wouldn't personally drop 60mm on 17s tho. Yours should eventually sit a wee bit lower than mine if you're on 15s.

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks, i shouldnt get any problems with scrubbing then? I was a a bit worried that when on full lock it would catch the top of the arch. Shoudnt be an issue i hope! this is it today after i put my new alloys on -

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Would you expect any problems droping 60mm ??

Back is a bit higher than that but it has my old alloys in the boot!

Sorry to hijack your thread!

Covered in bird s**t
nah 60mm should definitely be ok. I've only ever got a tiny bit of rubbing once when I was 'enjoying' the back road home one afternoon lol. badly needs lowering looking at them pics tho

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
30mm drop on non rs is pointless, 60mm is where its at, looks good fella.!

Covered in bird s**t
yeah got a full kit fitted, shocks and springs. Bought the grille off the bay a while back. £45 from the stealers iirc