ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO number plates - advice please

Clio V6
Hiya,

I just bought a 2010 V6 - and am loving it. I'm looking at getting a 2010 number plate starting CL10 *** - I've looked at some number plate websites but the prices look really high. I'd appreciate any advice on what kind of price I should be paying.

Cheers,

James.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Last v6's were on a 06 plate.. and only about six of them iirc..

Pics of 2010 Clio v6 please Lombardo :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Unless they've bought a none clio V6, and for some reason want to put a CL10 number plate on it?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Maybe this?
36068559551860-1-jpg.jpg

Doubtfull though as it's never been made.

Attachments

• 36068559551860-1.jpg
    36068559551860-1.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 137
  Astra Twintop
Dont get a personal plate it's tacky.

And SC03OTT is right about the rule.

Not tacky in the slightest, the "tacky" ones, are spaced illegally with random fonts and screws dotted all about the place.

Nice personalised plate sets off a car.

Intrigued to see the car........

Oh dear, hope the guy hasnt been had tbh! I remember being told by a main dealer the R26.R was a twin turbo v6...

My money is on a 200 with a Halfrauds V6 badge on the back or just simply a 200 that a dealer has bullshitted was a V6

DB.

BMW 440i
Hiya,

I just bought a 2001 V6 - and am loving it. I'm looking at getting a 2001 number plate starting CL10 *** - I've looked at some number plate websites but the prices look really high. I'd appreciate any advice on what kind of price I should be paying.

Cheers,

James.

Corrected