ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Paint - Expert required :)

hey all, hope every1 had a gd xmas and has a blinding new year, quick question for ne1, does ne1 no the colour of this exact paint below, its quite rare as ive only seena couple wiv that colour,

well rare compared to the sky blue, we got the colour code form under bonnet but its not quite right and i rly need the colour so i can get my front bumper resprayed and get the car bk ont he road, its that metallicy moave/purplycolour,

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1072730265__before1.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1072730464__03710001.jpg

Laguna 2, Westfield

Even with the colour code it wont match every car as they have different shades of the same colour.

You will probabaly have to go to a (decent) bodyshop, they will be able to match the colour exactly and get the paint made up for spraying the bumper.

yea i no :(, just thoguht on the off chance heh, cos the places round southend rnt open for sum reason, all this holiday crap lol, so im trying to find sumwhere i can go wiv it and get it matched sigh

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Halfords made a match for my modial blue on the Cup when I needed some paint pronto. Matches a treat. Dont knock it.

memphis blue it turned out, stick on vents?? there the proper thing my friend lol, but ill give u the headlights, but im trying to get hold of sum dual optic ones, i cnt work out why my car didnt have em being the RXE (which i thought was davanced model wiv air con etc) and its 1.6 16v ?

Stanced Honda S2000

lavender blue isnt it? yeah. go to halfords, look at the spray section, they will have it there. just get the name off them, i thin k its lavender ? i dunno.