ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Phase 1 door sill plates

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
Anyone know if these are sill avaliable or could be made by anyone? I'm about to have all the sill chopped and and fresh metal put in so the sticker will be gone 👎
DSC_0239.JPG

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Sadly don't think they are available however if you find any or someone to recreate them let me know and il have a set too.

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
Sadly don't think they are available however if you find any or someone to recreate them let me know and il have a set too.
I thought that was the case after trawling the internet to no avail. The chap who's welding my sills says there is a local vinyl lad who has done similar sorts of stuff for him, the only thing I need to enquire about is the texture on the sticker. Would have however liked some proper Renault items

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
watching, need to source some myself I suspect as mine have the newer phase 2 moulded plastic stuck over them, so guess knackered underneath.....

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
I assume these are the phase 2 sill plates
Screenshot_20200720-200953.png

This is the closest I can really find to a phase 1 sill plate so worst case some of those may go one mine. Better than bare paint I suppose....