ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pics, advice needed?

Punto/Clio GTT
i think you need wider tyres, guessin those are 195/45 15's?

ide have got 195/50 15's to fill the arches up a bit.

just get a cloth with thinners on it and wipe off the paint from back lights n give them a polish , will be fine.

ide have probly got super ls in gunmetal, but they look better than the other wheels i think

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
yeh i dint really have any choice in the wheels. i saw them last min on ebay at a REALLY cheap price so thought go for it. still undecided as to weather or not they will be staying on instead of the 16s though

I think your car looks real smart...!!I love it!!leave the alloys on that you had in the first photo's, and i actually really like your rear lights, i was thinking of spraying mine!!

iv got 172 alloys on my mk1, and i really like them but im not sure whether would suit yours??

lovin your car!!:D

my mk1:sorry pic is so big

P1010172.jpg

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
cars looking very nice and tidy mate! thats what mine looked like before i did the valver front end, in some ways i wish it still did have the ph3 front end, im so undecided on the wheels on my car, its nice and low with 15s although dosent look much different in the pics, but the 16s looked cool in my opinion, or 'cheap' haha

lol..yeha agree wiv you, does look low on 15's, but still the 16's are more my style and i really think they suit your car, and dont think they look 'cheap'!!but in the end id say its up 2 u, whatever looks best in your opinion!!:D

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
yeah i think il probs just wait and see what kinda feedback i get (if any lol!) then decide cos im undecided at the moment,

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
the lack of wide rear arches looks really wierd with the wide fronts. Also the all black rear doesnt work for me at all :(

New wheels look hot tho ;)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
got a few better pics in some better locatons so see what people think. i think i prefer the multispoke style but the 16s for size, PS cheers for the comments so far!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 16