ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pimp wagon lol

172 phaseII
LOL love going abroad theyres soo many of the hatchbacks from here in saloon versions!

But surely the guy needs a cup splitter!

Seat Ibiza FR
Saw pics a few months ago of them, it's a Renault Clio 'Symbol'.
imo = ugly:dead:
Renault_ClioSymbol_2002_04.gif

6/468 17poo
hahaha saw loads of these in turkey!!one was flip painted and looked really really weird!!!first thing i saw when i got off the plane 40degrees C hits me then this shocking clio nearly run me over!!!couldnt believe my eyes!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
like most hatches that have been done as saloons, it looks like the back end was designed as a last minuite afterthought...................by the work experience kid........................who is also blind..................and is a member of www.ladasport.com

LOL , not as much fun as wot they say about our clios , with the asses cut out .......................;) :rasp: :quiet:

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Where they went wrong was keeping the rear side windows the same shape, makes the doors look f**king stupid, make that car a coupe and it wouldnt be too bad.

MK2 P1 1.4S
Pretty unusual. I really like the rear diffuser/exhaust housing, that's the best bit about the car.