ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Raider on PH

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182trophy & Williams
i do quite like that, liking the purple stitching on the recaro's

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
Member is on Renaultsport forum. Bit pricey as they were being offered for appprox' £18500 new but a rare car.

Guy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why doesn't he accept cash

Prob because there are so many dodgy 20's around these days. and counting out 18k checking every note is a PITA.

I reluctantly took 12900 cash for my Evo recently but it was only cos he was a police officer, and we paid it into my account before he took the car. CHAPS transfers are the only proper way, even bankers drafts get copied.

Although he has stated he will except bankers draft / cheque... so he wont accept them then? :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not for me.

+1 pita paintwork it would seem, the front is just hideous (like all 200s) and to top it off £18k sorry but its a 'limited edition' but i don't see the appeal or what is has thats better than a normal 200 besides the paintwork? :eek: or am i being thick?

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
That matt wrap will become the biggest pain in the dick ever.

It will eventually dis-colour & fade. It'll get pepppered to f**k with stone chips, you can only wash it with cold water IIRC, why anyone would want one i do not know!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That matt wrap will become the biggest pain in the dick ever.

It will eventually dis-colour & fade. It'll get pepppered to f**k with stone chips, you can only wash it with cold water IIRC, why anyone would want one i do not know!

It's matt paint mate. No wrap. Have fun!