I guess you mean Super1600
1.6 16V engine same sort of things as the Clio 1.6 16V has it just revs to 9k (I think) so strong bottom end throttle bodies cams head work race spec engine 220hp or so. Geabrox is a specal sequenchial I belive which mean the shafts etc give a wider front end track.
I'd say engine spec would be pushing over £10k
Its not a body kit front wider panels for the wider track.
There also a 172 Cup rally car basically a worked on 172 with cable throttle body engine and induction etc worked suspension changed
Also there the Group N clio basically similar to the rally one.
so how much am i looking for a 1600 engine? remember its going to be a replica so not going into 10,000's lol
also what would be the best bottom end to put on it?
and would my current gearbox be ok fori t?????
£995 + VAT for a 1.6 16v conversion kit (everything you need to convert 1.2 16v to 1.6 16v) from MATT BLACK from here