ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rollcage

172 /megane cab
hi get my rollcage for my 172 2moro has any one fitted one b4 how long did it take any tricky bits

XE'd Corsa
usually bolt in cages still require plates welded to the chassis for the cage to bolt onto. if it just bolts to the body then i wouldnt bother you'll be wearing it as a neckless if u crash.

172 /megane cab
could be giving k tec a call then not sure if i have fixing plates its just going to take up loads of space if i dont get it in the car soon

XE'd Corsa
gimme a shout if ya get stuck i used to work for safety devices and still know the installation guys. you'll still be able to keep your rear seats as long as it doesnt have a diagonal (or has a removable one)

172 /megane cab
nice one for that yeah it has the removable bar just got it off flee bay last night so who knows what it might turn out like

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
gimme a shout if ya get stuck i used to work for safety devices and still know the installation guys. you'll still be able to keep your rear seats as long as it doesnt have a diagonal (or has a removable one)

it has a removable one but even with the bar you can still leave the seats in the back