ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO RS200 KANGAROO WHEN LETTING CLUTCH PEDAL OUT

clio rs200
HI
HAS ANY ONE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH 197 OR 200 KANGAROOING
WHEN LETTING CLUTCH OUT OF SECOND GEAR,IT STARTED WHEN COLD BUT IT HAPPENS WHEN IT WANT TO NOW,I HAVE IT BOOKED IN RENAULT NEXT WEEK,ANY IDEA?

Mine does it a bit when cold if I'm not gentle with the pedals, although I've put it down to the lumpy idle/acceleration all Clios have when cold.

clio 197
i know there was a problem with early 197,s with the cold start kangarooing,

but not heard of anything with it doing it in second gear tho ?

Clio Sport 200
I have an 09 clio 200 with exactly the same problem, at low speed or at low revs its impossible to change gear without it jumping... no matter how soft, slow, smooth i am!

Its done 28k so not sure if the clutch may be on its way out!?!?! Luckily its still under warranty!

Got it booked in to renault at the minute, so hopefully they will pull their fingers out! :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
HI
HAS ANY ONE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH 197 OR 200 KANGAROOING
WHEN LETTING CLUTCH OUT OF SECOND GEAR,IT STARTED WHEN COLD BUT IT HAPPENS WHEN IT WANT TO NOW,I HAVE IT BOOKED IN RENAULT NEXT WEEK,ANY IDEA?

200- will have up to date map- so they will not do anything- get used to it.... :(

197- Will get the active solution MAP if its bunny hopping

S