ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rs3 al ring

rs1/rs182/r27
brochure0035pn.jpg[img]

Wow there going to test it the be a nice. They could have done with taking the 182 there or if they did take it there take note and do something about issues raised after driving the ring. Or they need some better test drivers (any volunteers?) who can push the car and find problems.
Sunroofs though thats terriable I'll be making sure I never got one with it think of the rattles that thing would do let alone the extra weight and weeker structer.
I'm liking it more and more will have to see about the driving position as that the only off putting thing me at the moment its even worse than the present car.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
why do they insist on testing road cars at the ring? why dont they just test them on british roads? least then they can get a feel for what it will actually be like to drive as a daily driver

lawrence said:
why do they insist on testing road cars at the ring? why dont they just test them on british roads? least then they can get a feel for what it will actually be like to drive as a daily driver
They will have tested the car on the Uk roads the setup has been desinged around the fact we buy over half the Clio RS. The cars are never spotted as they will be heavily disguised and possibly tested at wierd hour of the day or made to look like other cars.
Testing at the ring is a superb thing to do nothing hammers a car as much as that place if they'd tested the 182 there they'd have realised the problem with the arch liners rubbing on the carosell. Also there the stigma attached with the ring everyone wanting to know how quick it is etc.

Like most of you guys, not sure at the moment - need to see one in the flesh. Looks nice from a couple of angles and a bit feminine from others. I am at the Dealership this weekend so will have a good look at the new regular Clio as I think it goes on sale from saturday.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
telford_mike said:
Can't believe it'll really have a sunroof. Who the hell needs one of those?

Ahhh see you'd be surprised, i miss my sunroof, i hate AC, Fresh air is nice and it's not noisy like havin ur window down...

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I think it looks good, will look good when everyone sees it in the flesh, anyone know what bhp its gonna be?