ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSi or Lupo Sport

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

erm.

if its the 16v lupo with 120bhp

what are you doing thinking about a clio!

My sister has a 1.4 Lupo sport, 75bhp i think. Looks cute but nothing much really apart from its faultless mechanically..

Id rather get an Arosa with those nice rear lights and optional centre exit..

-Rob

Lupo Sport is 1.4 16v 98 bhp.

Gti is waaaay too expensive for me at the moment and i dont think its looks as nice as a stock lupo.

hadnt actually considered the Arosa! have to look into it a bit more.

nobody reckon right much to the Mk2 Si Clio then?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Well not compared to the Arosa or Lupo sport models not really mate. The Seat or the VW is a better investment.

lol, am i the only one who thinks the lupo looks a bit a girly!? the lupo sport isnt that much quicker than the clio and the clio is a lot more manly, grrrr.

As the guy a couple above said, his SISTER has a nice one.

Go for the clio si or the etoile thats what im looking for!

I only saw 2 Sport Arosas in Autotrader.

02(02) SEAT AROSA Sport 1.4 Litre engine,
3 door, One Owner, Hatchback, Blue, 18800 miles, ABS Brakes, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Alarm, Drivers Airbag, Multiple Airbags, Power Steering, Immobiliser, Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Colour Coded Bumper, Rear Wash Wipe, Remote C/Locking, Warranty Avaliable, Radio Cassette. £6995.

There was one for £5,495 with 26k miles on a 2001.

I would agree they are a bit cutesy, but that does mean they wouldnt encourage idiots to try it on all the time. I personally think they look cool, like driving an old Mini, old VW bus.. etc. Probably not the ideal car for a Drum N Bass head type though :)

-Rob

Mazda MX5 1.8

2 of my mates have a arosa 1.4 & lupo 1.4 (both "sport" not GTI)

exactly the same but arosa better imo as it looks to have more character

not much between them speed wise..... but clio has a lot more room