ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSI

Clio rsi
Hello all, just a thought, how many peeps on here own an RSI mk2 about 2001? I see that about 50 are on the road, if thats the case then they must be very rare? did a few searches and there seems to be a few abroad, one for sale in this country.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
If its registered as an RSI even when a 182 I bet itll still contribute to the 50 off registered on the road!

Clio rsi
Didn’t see that one but I bet it’s the one! Lol
Oh! Just read all the comments about the red RSI Clio, it is the one! Had a 172 few years back, when I put it up for sale, unlike me, every guy that came to test drive it, 2, thrashed it! Lol, THATS why I didn’t go for another one, one on FB £1500, 130k, the add says it all! And yes, I DID pay to much for this car BUT it is in lovely condition, heart and head, I will loose money when I sell it of course but at the mo, I’m loving it. :)

kangoo
6902B177-221D-4BE8-A7F0-5CFE02C3BE5B.jpeg

This is the Rsi I sold to the dealer down south. A great example everything worked and complete history from the original owner with all Renault history but not a £3000 car.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I work in the dealer where the car was looked after remember it well. The lady had it from nearly new iirc, she spent alot of money on it

Clio rsi
I work in the dealer where the car was looked after remember it well. The lady had it from nearly new iirc, she spent alot of money on it
Oh good! Looks like it too, it’s in very good nick, I will put it up for sale next year, I never keep cars long, my wife has given up years ago, lol, it’s just so rare!