ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio scan tool which one to buy.

A5 Cab,MCS, GTC Sri
As the title really I was going to buy a scan tool for when I am working on my clio just wondered if anyone could advise which one to go for I have been looking at some on ebay I assume that they are copies of the real renault can clip. Can anyone advise which one to go for please any advice would be greatfully recieved are the ones on ebay any good?
Thanks regards : Mike

A5 Cab,MCS, GTC Sri
I would be happy to spend up to £200 on one maybe a little more but it's only for hobby use but I just like to be able to do things myself. I was going to buy one of the can clips off ebay but not sure if they are any good I have an Elmscan which has been pretty good on most cars i have owned just wondered what was out there for the Clio weather to go for a generic scan tool or go specific I assume a specific unit will give greater access.

Thanks Regards : Mike