ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Service Prices!

2002 1.2 Clio Extrem
hey guys, my 2002 1.2L clio wouldent start the other day so my local renault garage took it to their compound to look at it. i just got a voice mail saying the problem is that the battery is too low an amp rating (it has never had any starting faults before) and it would cost £168 all in!

Any ideas why this is so expensive? its only around £70 for a good clio battery and its very easy to change. Anyone else had similar problems? or are they just trying to rip me off?

Cheers,

Tommy

260% JCW
They don't call it the Stealership for no reason!

Ring them back tell them thank you very much and get a battery yourself.

2002 1.2 Clio Extrem
Diagnostics + Battery + Fitting = Price.

Dealers aren't a charity.

I do appreciate that but at the same time....its still a complete rip off! :p

does anybody know what the recommended Ah rating for the Mk2 Clio is? ive had a look in my haynes manual book i cant seem to find it :(

Tommy

I do appreciate that but at the same time....its still a complete rip off! :p

does anybody know what the recommended Ah rating for the Mk2 Clio is? ive had a look in my haynes manual book i cant seem to find it :(
43 but you can get away with more/less.

Whever you buy it from will recomend one. Sometimes more powerful ones are cheaper.