ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sills / Kick plates

FordFocus
Anyone shed any light on this.

I bought some sill plates to replace the ones on my GF's 182 FF which have a few scuffs on them, when they arrived they are exactly the same apart from they have "No." to the right of the renault sport logo. She doesnt like that so they got to be ebayed.

Which exact model are they for, I presume the trophy but was the 182 cup done in limited numbers too. Are they also the same fitment / shape as the ones for the 172?

Cheers

Mark

FordFocus
yeah my GF's original ones just say renault sport but these ones have the additional bit at the end.

They also come with a set of stick on numbers, 3 of each number, so the highest number you can do with all three digits the same is 999.

Mark

FordFocus
My GF has a FF 182, with both cup packs and her sills have just the Renault Sport logo and no aditional bit.

The ones ive bought i thought where for any 182 and indeed they will fit any 182 its just that they have the "No." bit at the end. So i think they must be for a limited edition 182 or 172.

Mark

FordFocus
Heres a piccy.

1800.jpg

Mark

FordFocus
Very strange. They are genuine renault parts as i still have all the packaging here.

The part numbers are 7701206827 and 7701206828.

and i believe they are just under £100 from the dealers.

Mark

FordFocus
Dave Cli02 said:
Thye are from the 172 Exclusives.

Thanks Dave thats cleared that one up.

If it where me id have put "182" on them but shes having none of it :)

Middo, I paid £60 + delivery for them, and they are still in exactly the same condition, Brand new, still in packaging, so ideally want my money back on them, but would accept £60 posted.

Cheers

Mark

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I want some that just say Renault or Clio being as I haven't got a sport. Any ideas where I can get some please?

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
thats not bad. too much for me at the moment. im from stoke so i only want to pay a fiver for everything :D

My car has "No" on the drivers side kickplate. Have been wandering what its supposed to represent! There's no number next to it however :S

Monaco Blue Mk2
I don't think they are from the exclusive. IIRC the exclusive's just have the No.*** in big letters. Not RenaultSport. I may be wrong though.