ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio spec?

Black PH2 172 FF
Hey guys,

I'm looking at getting a MK2 1.4 16v. I like the black Dynamique, what spec does it come with? fogs? air con? alloys? etc.....

Thanks

Its the sporty spec so fog lights spolier 15 inch alloys. Sportier seats (ie they have bigger side bolsters) silver bits on the dash and round the speedo etc.

CD player will probably be there earlier car didn't have it as stanard but most people bough them.

Air con wasn't as standard (all the time from memory) but you may find they have them fitted.

The 1.4 were sold as having sports suspenion its no better realy my dci not supposed to have it but its similar to the 1.4 there no difference. Aftermarket stuff makes it look like a poor attempt.

clio Dymanic 1.2 16v mk3
clio power

ive got a 1.2 16v mk2 clio
now the books say it has 75 bhp from factory
just wondering if u know how much power i could get it to put out
how much the engine can handle?????

Clio 172mk2
Re: clio power

racing_clio_55 said:
ive got a 1.2 16v mk2 clio
now the books say it has 75 bhp from factory
just wondering if u know how much power i could get it to put out
how much the engine can handle?????

for what it would cost , it really isnt worth it ,

Clio 1.4 16v
I have the Mk2 1.4 16 v dynamique, 2001 reg
it has front fogs, sports suspension, air con, cd player
all the trimmings, I thought Dynamiques were the top model and had everything??

racing_clio_55 said:
just wondering if it could handle a 1.4 punto turbo
If you mean will fit fit well yes but why bother you cna get 172 etc engines and gearbox all the bits you need for £1.5k and thats more power than a punto engine and more reliable.

How much power you can get out though humm difficult depends how much money and parts you replace I'd think 130hp with a stock bottom end with throttle bodies cams and lots of work but thats £5k+. Turbo is an option but again £6k and about 140hp maybe and the box will break ever other week.

dj_andy17uk said:
I have the Mk2 1.4 16 v dynamique, 2001 reg
it has front fogs, sports suspension, air con, cd player
all the trimmings, I thought Dynamiques were the top model and had everything??
It depends there wasd higher spec cars ir more expensive but they had different interier bits.