ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport van any1? lol

I love this line !

features to list ring . this pleb 07748134420

PH seems like barryboys these days !! Look at some of the rubbish on there.

Lotus Elise 111R
I suppose if you needed a van and like the renaultsport look, why not? May have to take out the sub box and rear strut brace....

Oh and way too expensive too!

phase 1 172
i dont understand y u wud do all that 2 be different by usin a van then fillin it wiv subs and a strut brace so u cant use it as a van :}

Saxo VTR!!
Saw this earlier and thought it was quite inventive! Although i agree, why put a load of noise in the back if your using it as a van?

This is a nice little machine, like someone said earlier though, would need a bigger engine putting in I think...

visualize whirled pe
Usefull bit of kit, I was looking for a van a while back, is it quite steep at 4k though? Also it's so tidy I'd be more worried about carrying leaking bags of junk to the tip than I would be in my car!

I wonder how much more load space you get compaired to just folding your seats flat in the clio.

Lots of Alfas
What about a Clio pickup truck?

Dordogne_047_185.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
thanks...might try it again one day on my car...this was one of my first shops (you can tell by the wheels lol!)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I quite like that :) If I needed a small van for work, I'd be tempted! I have to go to B&Q tomorrow, in the Vee, to buy some shelves and get them home... Should be a laugh...

Dan