ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sump guards?

More poke than viagr
Fancy going a bit lower now, but already scrape the sump over speedbumps so just wandering weather there are any after market sump guards you can get for clio's?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I think S23 (shaun) may know more about this. But you could just make your own? Bit of scrap metal, just attach it to it some how!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yeah i've seen them, I think in tweeks or the likes. But seriously you scrape the sump, I thought theres definately things that hit before the sump gets a touch

isn't any sump guard worth having just going to increase the likelihood of impacts? (i.e. they're usually fairly substantial). sounds like you want a diy skid plate effort, but it won't protect the sump!

SQ5
The sump sits in line with the wheels so as long as you don't go lower than the bottom of your tyre you'll be fine over speedbumps lol!

RS RIP
^^ probably low hanging exhaust.. (Cat-section)

This has been the only thing touching with mine, and ofcourse the splitter

alien green rs133
bend this you fecker

18189064a10544609185o.jpg