ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo pure motorsport exhaust video

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Little clip of my car now its got the pure motorsport exhaust fitted. Obviously dont drive the car like this all the time, just wanted flames for the video lol

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Interested on the spec of your conversion mate - I need flames in my life!
Its a clio turbo stage 2 so basically meg internals and a garrett gt2560r turbo. Running 280bhp.. The maps quite tame apart from the limiter which I'm guessing is ignition cut going by the flames lol

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Just when I'm convinced that low boost is best for me, I want flames and noise!
Do you live in Flitwick or near Bedford? The cars got a low boost and high boost map so your welcome to come out in it to see how the two compare.. But yeah low boost doesn't really feel the same after haha

172 Turbo
Do you live in Flitwick or near Bedford? The cars got a low boost and high boost map so your welcome to come out in it to see how the two compare.. But yeah low boost doesn't really feel the same after haha
Flitwick, so just down the road, I'd love to!

Although it could end up being expensive for me!