ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v subaru 1/4mile vids ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
in that clip iirc...zorst,decat,r-sport...and a fairly average start! lol.

MKIII 138
is the rsport mapped to exhaust + induction ? or does the ecu just take into account the extra air coming in and gases going out

It had a Rsport ECU, de-cat, magnex, back seats take out and a panel filter back then. Raced the silver one twice, beat it both times and raced the red one 3 times and beat it 3 times.

MKIII 138
AJRMOTORSPORT said:

so presumably you get it mapped specifically to your car. how does this work when you have to send your ecu to say bbpt and they send you the rsport. is that just the worst option, i assume it would be better to visit someone like bbpt to get it mapped on the day.

anyways i really wanted the rsport but im now considering the dastek unichip.

Nippy white cup
The rsport is fine for normal mods like mine and Neils, only need a dastek or similar when you go for cams etc

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ It's the truth! lol. Except chris and neil defo have quick ones..."To start with!"

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
timo's clio is fukin fast, hes only got those mods mentioned above!

he had me to 8th of mile and i only just passed him by the 1/4!