ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6/172/182 seats

Clio V6, 5 GT , 16v
hi , just joined, I have a clio v6 255 which currently has recaro trendline seats in it , I wish to turn it back to original and re fit the standard seats which im told are the same phase 2 clio 172 and some 182 's ?

does anyone have any seats available to buy or want to do as swap ?, only thing is my car has super low mileage and want the new seats to be pretty much mint .

any help would be great .

thanks mark.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
People will bite your arm off if you just wanna swap some boggo 172 seats for a set of Recardos

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai mint condition trendlines are worth 800 quid if on runners etc.

mint condition basic clio seats are worthless pretty much

however I have set of 182 seat I'd swap, they're not mint mint but they're pretty good :p ;)

Clio V6, 5 GT , 16v
ai mint condition trendlines are worth 800 quid if on runners etc.

mint condition basic clio seats are worthless pretty much

however I have set of 182 seat I'd swap, they're not mint mint but they're pretty good :p ;)

can you send me some detailed pics please

Clio V6, 5 GT , 16v
yeah appreciate the trendlines are more expensive , and they have the proper clio runners too, im aware I can buy a whole interior for 100 quid , but I need some seats that are in exceptional condition . most are not .

there a good swap for someone if you have some mint front seats !!

Clio V6, 5 GT , 16v
they def didn't come from factory . its a one owner car and they were fitted by the guy himself. unfortunately he gave away the originals 10 years ago :cry:

Are you swapping just so you can be 'Super OEM!!!' and put your car into storage to try and make money by being the most original and lowest mileage? ;)