ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk2. Anyone Else Waiting.....

....as title, anyone else waiting for a brand new vee at the mo?

Not that i'm in a rush for mine, because the move is taking over at the mo.

But I was just wondering, because apparently there are 15 cars still to cross the channel, if anyone else has ordered one of the last cars.

An orange one
check autotrader today, theres a dealer selling a liquid yellow for £28500 (ouch) claims its the last one, unless he means the last yellow one!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
If there driving them over thats why there taking so long - should have ordered a 182 cup.......will have been here by now ;)

ColinG said:
check autotrader today, theres a dealer selling a liquid yellow for £28500 (ouch) claims its the last one, unless he means the last yellow one!

It deffo isn't the last one. AFAIK, the last 15 consist of, Illiad Blue's or Black Gold's, oh and one Titanium Silver.

An orange one
im 21 next april and im already looking..ideally financially it'll be a mk1 but i really strive for a mk2, it cant come bloody fast enough!

if the right one comes along now i'll trade my cup in and polish it for 5 months :) i want a vee that badly!

Monaro VXR
wish i could insure one but due to me doing minimum of 15000 a year plus where i live. central manchester the lowest quote i got for a V6 so far was....£7000 a year where the hell do they honestly get there prices from :/

Monaro VXR
Ahhh yeah wouldnt put it under my parents policies for a start i dont live with them would look a little suspicious. Plus not the best thing to do if your the main driver. 3 years and i may have one though once im over 25 should be rather cheap to insure then.

Monaro VXR
Do really want a vee though one of my dream cars just a little more affordable than most of the others lol.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
The guy I bought my 182 off the other week was expecting his on the 8th of october, but when that came, they said at renault, sorry it hasnt been built yet! Cant be right? Its an illiad blue one he's waiting for.

Mike

ICE'dberg MK2 172
How many silvers are they building in total.?

Saw one in Chipping Norton the other day... Mk 2 on a '05 plate looked the best colour!!!

Clio v6
Mike-bham said:
The guy I bought my 182 off the other week was expecting his on the 8th of october, but when that came, they said at renault, sorry it hasnt been built yet! Cant be right? Its an illiad blue one he's waiting for.

Mike

Cant be right?

Yes this is normal. Very strange system to do will dealer dates and actual build dates. Ask Jeremy Townsend for a less confusing answer.

chris172 said:
How many silvers are they building in total.?

If your refering to the Mk2, which i guess you are, I think the total Titanium cars is 28. But as James said above, Jeremy's the man to ask.

why do people quote huge figures for mileage when getting insurance? there is no physical way of any insurance company knowing how much mileage you have done in your car (unless brand new and within 1 yr old). I used to work in the AA in my younger days selling car insurance and this always made me laugh. Mine is genuine as I only do about 8000 a year but what happens if you do 9000 when you quoted 8000 - youre not going to ring them to tell them you have done more mileage as only an estimate in the first place. Personally I would never quote 15000 as annual mileage as above average and puts prices up quite a lot (or used to anyway).
Insuarnce companies do not ask for existing mileage etc - just a rough idea of how much will be done in the year so they would never know how much you have actually done.

Clio V6
For Steve V6, i've pm'd you, but how do you know there are 15 more to come into the UK? And when for? Cheers