ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 - Porsche Green

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lols...
FiestaCelebration_02.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jeez interior and wheels are facking mint.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
Roll cage and wheels suggest it resembles an ex v6 trophy machine. Probably just a replica ( no speaker zie german)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  DCi 100
Words can not describe how much I like this car.

But words can also not describe how much that roof ruins it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Translation
ze germans said:
67,000 km, capacity: 2946, 187 kW (254 hp), petrol, Transmission: Manual, Number of seats: 2, Emission class: Euro 4, Emissions Sticker 4 (Green), First registration: 9 / 2003, air conditioning: automatic climate control, Herstellerfarbbezeichnung: Kawasakigrün
Equipment
ABS, el. Windows, El. Immobilizer, HU & AU new, Alloy Wheels, service history, power steering, cruise control, Xenon headlights, Central
Vehicle description:
This is, in a vehicle that in our own paint and Karrosseriebetrieb and becoming that rebuilt called so by insiders! The condition of the vehicle 1 +! Now for the Vehicle data custom-made partition between the passenger compartment and engine compartment (welded) custom made roll cage (welded and screwed), custom-made interior alcantara black with green stitching, shifter and lever extension, Raid airbag steering wheel, Sparcositze, Einarmwischer, Trophy spoiler, clear rear lights, exhaust headers and racing exhaust, 18Zoll Trophy rims redlefsen painted with green lettering, brake with body-color scriftzügen Painted , KW coilover suspension, (225 dunlop tires, brake discs and pads, Full Service Oil is made, clutch, flywheel, timing belts, ignition coils etc.Alle tuning and accessories with all new documents! Kawasakigrün without special paint inside and out in the finest Quallität also only a fixture on the vehicle which is smeared with paint, since the vehicle was completely disassembled (professionals) is! Such a vehicle can not buy every day! finest product !!!!! detailed questions Monday-Friday 8:00 to 18:00 at the Telefonnr.0421/5159690.....Herr Beckmann

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
I'm only going on the posted picture but get rid of the sunstrip and the roof and it looks good to me (although not a fan of those spoilers either).

Still would prefer a Mars red or LY anyday.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  ibiza cupra
bar the roof and strip i think that looks wicked. think the roof flag is somthing they have on all the cars by the look of the mini in the background.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Iceberg 172
Buckets with std seat belts... fail. lol

Awesome car though... The V6 pulls that colour off well.

Diamond stitching is lovely! I'm loving the trimmed dash too!