ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Spoiler

Clio 1.5DCI
Got a clio v6 spoiler today for £200, just wanting to make sure it will fit the standard clio without any probs:D

Clio 1.5DCI
Im not liking the sound of that. Please dont tell me I spent £200 on somethin that wont fit. Looks so nice though

will fit fine but will rub on the roof when you open it. you mustnt open it to the full as it will scratch the spoiler.

look in the for sale section,

steve1050 is selling the struts you need for f all

jamie

all renault spoilers fit, have a cup one, but the vee sticks out so much that it will rub. you can fit it now without the struts, but you WILL scratch the roof and/or the spoiler.

good luck, lucky b****** hehe i want one but cant afford it lol :D

jamie

Clio 1.5DCI
I spent months waiting for one to pop along on ebay, there so hard to get hold of.
Ended up getting a 172 spoiler for a while to get rid of that plastic tat. Look awful, dont know why renault ever bothered putting them on the clio

is it in your colour mate? thats why i snapped up my spoiler and front 172 bumper, they were in my colour on ebay and my colour is not a sport colour, so always have to take painting into account which is the most costly part of modding :(

jamie

Clio 1.5DCI
Yea I think its my colour, thought I would need it sprayed but the guy who had it before me bought it direct from renault, he then had it sprayed black, which looks the same as my own. If its not Ill get it sprayed as the car is goin in next monday for a load of work, stupid bodyshop before screwed things up:dapprove: