ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 vs Golf VR32

Leon Cupra 300
not essentially an M car the 130 really..... if it was and they just didnt want to badge it so they'd of givein it a LSD at very least.

still the dogs though

Clio v6 & Atom 300
There have been a few comments about the r32 being better on track, or quicker.

The r32 is heavier and has the engine in the wrong place. It also has a front biased 4WD system. Not a good combo. The Vee has good grip and lower weight. If the driver is good and its not wet then the Vee is faster on track and on the road.

I have no idea of the exact transmission losses on the haldex system but in general for 4WD they are always horrifying. My old scoob lost approx 90BHP due to tx! You can effectively halve that for RWD.

Different types of cars for different markets. IMO both good in their own ways. I even think they both look great. One extrovert cool, the other subtle but still cool.

Just don't mention Renault build quality.:(

Peter:)