ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6

dk

911 GTS Cab
acid yellow (even though it looks green, its actually called yellow) is my favourite colour and also very rare, i also like the battleship grey colour, there is one of those near me.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Well overpriced imo, consiering you can get a blue/black Mk2 V6 with around 15,000 miles on the clock for around the 15-17K mark.

That yellow is lovely though.

dreaming at that price

I'm not so sure, I know someone with a Titanium V6, low mileage, was offered £27k for it.

I know the ex-Renault Liquid Yellow Vees - with higher mileage than that - over £10k went to the dealers for over £23k - and they sold it obviously at a profit .....

acid yellow (even though it looks green, its actually called yellow) is my favourite colour and also very rare, i also like the battleship grey colour, there is one of those near me.

oh, yes, missed the green reference instead of yellow, you are 100% correct on the name of the colour - however you have got to be dreaming about acid yellow and battleship grey being your faves - they might be rare, but maybe there's a reason for that !!!! :rolleyes:

dk

911 GTS Cab

oh, yes, missed the green reference instead of yellow, you are 100% correct on the name of the colour - however you have got to be dreaming about acid yellow and battleship grey being your faves - they might be rare, but maybe there's a reason for that !!!! :rolleyes:
nah, the most awful colour which is the most rare is that mucky brown colour, i have heard there is only 1 of those lol!

In order of preference for me would be acid, battleship then liquid.

M2 Competition
Lol, nice car, nice colour, low mileage!

If someone will pay it, which im sure they will, then its not overpriced.