ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Window Noise!

Anybody here hear the same crackling sound when driving with the window not fully closed or open (Clio Mk2)????? Its so irritating! The glass sounds as if it gonna break any second! Very cheap I must admit!

Brock

172 cup
Yeah i get that on my cup sometimes. Usually if im doing more than 40 or 50 with the window partly open it creaks like its gonna break, so i either have them right down or right up.

Thats exactly what i do jaf! :)

I just feel like breakin the damn thing! Maybe tint the windows, it might help!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
i get that but only when opening or closing the drivers window in my cup, got some slight scratches on my glass too so gonna get reno to get it sorted ;)

Yamaha R6
I had a slight rattle whenever I had the cd player up.. that all stopped when I had the windows tinted though..

V6
i have that problem on me passanger side and driver then two nites ago on driver side eletric window motor jammed up so my window was left stuck half open. Im getting it sorted this week, but i took door card off to ave look, all cables etc twisted etc looks mess lol. looks like ive gota a nice big bill cuming.

Have a good look at the rear window through the rear view mirror when moving at a good speed in the 172 Cup, sometimes it vibrates so much I swear its going to fall out! I may be a bit odd but I like these quirks though, some call it build quality issues but I call it character! Admittedly if I owned a full fat I would expect some luxury, but considering I paid for a car knowing it has thinner windows and "modified" sound deadening I can have no complaints.