ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio with stripes! with pic

Megane 230 R26
There's a Blue 1.2 in my area which has a big white stripe down it surrounded by two red stripes, and on closer inspection in the car park at Tesco the other day it appears to have been done with a mixture of duct tape and insulation tape!

I'll try to get a pic next time I see it, it's a sight to be beholded :)

theres a monaco blue 1.2 in sheff with the thickest whitest stipes down the middle you have ever seen, rest of it was pretty tidy apart from the 2ft wide strips of vinyl down it, saw it this morning with about 30 people crammed into it, still not quite as special as the red one up there tho lol

Megane 230 R26
WTF @ "Williams"? Why sticker it up with the name of a car it's clearly not? I know people make replicas, but it doesn't even look the same nor is it the same Mk... plus a replica of a special edition would be lame anyway :S

I think it looks stupid enough when somebody inexplicably adds the "sport" badge to the back, but it's probably the least lame thing he's done there :rasp:

Obsessive

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Looks like he's covered his naked body in jam,
crawled through a Halfords bargain bin,
then slowly, and painfully, peeled off his skin,
and lovingly applied it to his car....with a bat.....

Integra Type-R DC2
Anyone else notice how every wagon thats been modified like that, is always the base model. Might aswell write "Im driving a 1.2 8v!"

Needless to say, not a fan.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Mine isn't going to get slated by u guys is it? mine isn't as bad as that right?

It is a marmite car, u either love it or u hate it!

n285600865_257894_845.jpg

See My Clio? Tell Me
ive seen a gold dynamique around hatfield area with black strips and black wheels missing a fog lamp COVER! makes me laugh i suppose

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Mine isn't going to get slated by u guys is it? mine isn't as bad as that right?

It is a marmite car, u either love it or u hate it!

n285600865_257894_845.jpg

looks a good job, imo, but not to my taste.

you should spend money on colour coding the bump strips instead.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
looks a good job, imo, but not to my taste.

you should spend money on colour coding the bump strips instead.[/QUOTE]

Yea, thats probably my next jobby... im just worried that if i take the stripes off, and put them back on, will they become loose?... coz they're a bit loose already... and how do i take off the front and back bumpers ones off?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^^Loose???^^ they are stickers arnt they?

oops i made a typo in my message! what i meant was

Yea, thats probably my next jobby... im just worried that if i take the bumper strips off, and put them back on, will they become loose?... coz they're a bit loose already... and how do i take off the front and back bumpers ones off?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Stripes like that always look a bit chav on a car thats basically a shopping trolley. I do include my car as basically a high spec shopping trolley.

Stripes should be reserved only for obvious sports cars. Cars that can at least back their looks up with a bit of speed. This would just about include a 182 but even then, I've never been a fan.

I'm not really talking about your car here but it's often the lower sized engined cars that have the least tasteful mods.