ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport 2019 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
I'll be submitting these once a few edits have been done.

30745185077_cac5f291d8_c.jpg
Front Edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

45635446962_e65a5aa923_c.jpg
DSC_0561 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

45685894671_d54c1448d8_c.jpg
DSC_0551 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

44961205174_ddac6b6917_c.jpg
DSC_0537 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

44771637295_8f3a5983b1_c.jpg
Bridge 1 edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

45685884041_9cf15394ef_c.jpg
Rear Edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
I'll be submitting these once a few edits have been done.

View attachment 1393030Front Edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

View attachment 1393031DSC_0561 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

View attachment 1393032DSC_0551 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

View attachment 1393033DSC_0537 by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

View attachment 1393034Bridge 1 edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr

View attachment 1393035Rear Edit by ANDREW COLLINS, on Flickr
Great pics, love the colour scheme but I really think we need a shot mid-corner with a back wheel off the floor :D

mw897

ClioSport Club Member
  rs2'd Clio 172
this is probably the best picture ive got, cant say im much of a picture person

Attachments

• mbclio.jpg
    mbclio.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 207

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Do we get told if we make the cut?
That would be good idea i think,as if your car is in it your more likely to buy it.rather than buying it and being disappointed that your car is not in.
But...but...who made it?

You either want the club calendar or you don't. We get this every year and its one of the reasons we nearly didn't do it this year.

If we tell you which photos are in it, we will sell exactly 12 copies which means there won't be a calendar in future as they are expensive to produce.

clio 200
You either want the club calendar or you don't. We get this every year and its one of the reasons we nearly didn't do it this year.

If we tell you which photos are in it, we will sell exactly 12 copies which means there won't be a calendar in future as they are expensive to produce.
I understand this. Not necessarily to see if I've made the cut but no one buys a calender without seeing what pictures are in it. I know I wouldn't.
Even if I haven't made the calender but liked the images I'd buy it. I have seen some great entries this year.

I don't own any of the Springer Spaniels in my 2018 calender at home nor did I take any of the images.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I understand this. Not necessarily to see if I've made the cut but no one buys a calender without seeing what pictures are in it. I know I wouldn't.
Even if I haven't made the calender but liked the images I'd buy it. I have seen some great entries this year.

I don't own any of the Springer Spaniels in my 2018 calender at home nor did I take any of the images.

You can see from this thread some of the images that have been submitted, so you know the sort of thing that will be in it.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I would buy it even if my photos have not made it into the calendar,just a bonus if they have.Maybe this will be the last year for the calendar then,if so thats a shame.

Reactions: Nik

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I ordered one yesterday. I've no idea where I'm going to hang it. Nobody ever took a pic of my car, so that's not influenced my decision at all. It's a clio calendar. I own a clio or two. It's by cliosport.net, hey I'm a paid member there. I'm doing my bit to support the club and I'll get some great pics to look at for my meagre contribution.
If all you want is a pic of YOUR car on your wall just print one yourself, it's not hard.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Yeah, I get that and thought that would be the case. Not too fussed either way mind, every car in this thread deserves a place in the calendar so it'll be decent regardless!

Order placed.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
What company have been used to send the Calendars out please?,mine is being sent to my work but no one there at weekends,so just seeing if can track it,thanks.

My calendar came in the post today, great quality and the photos look excellent!

I was surprised to find one persons photos have made 5 months and the front cover though! I think there are some superb photos in this thread that have missed out on this occasion but that’s a minor gripe of what is a well put together calendar.

Thanks to all those involved who made it happen.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I was surprised to find one persons photos have made 5 months and the front cover though! I think there are some superb photos in this thread that have missed out on this occasion but that’s a minor gripe of what is a well put together calendar.

Glad you are happy with it. You are right that there are a lot of good photos in here that didn’t make the print but unfortunately there are a lot of technical reasons why many of them didn’t. A lot of the close up car shots don’t work once you’ve cropped them to the square photo area on the calendar and allowed for the print bleed margin. Often you can either no longer see the whole car or the interesting parts of the background has now gone making the photo no longer so special. You might notice that this year we introduced a couple of multi image pages just to allow some of the great wide shots to be used.

clio 200
Are there any left?

Any chance we can see the final images now?

Status
Not open for further replies.