ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I watched you drag your knuckles struggling with a heat welded track alloy that Ryan sledge hammered off while you ugg'd and grunted in an obscure regional dialect, i.e. northern.
Aye the powder coat had melted so they were powder coated to the car at that point. I asked to borrow Ryan's copper hammer but he insisted😂😂
Absolutely, if I don't say hi to people I'll be sitting in my car, alone, crying.... I'll be coming on my ownsome.

How many people come with tools? Just thinking ahead to my breakdown after 2 laps.
I bring a lot of tools, red ones too. You'll be okay with me x

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik can you change the CSF20 in the nav bar to CSF22?

@Sunglasses_Ron how much longer do we have to wait for tickets to go on sale? 😭 4 months until someone gets bundled into a tent and rodgered though

The nav bar will get changed when the tickets go live.

Don’t badger Ron about tickets going live, it’s all in my hands at the moment as it’s just waiting on technical stuff to be finished.
it’s actually ready to go but because there’s a few changes to suppliers and the people we are dealing with since the last show in 2019 we are just clarifying a lot of small details.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The nav bar will get changed when the tickets go live.

Don’t badger Ron about tickets going live, it’s all in my hands at the moment as it’s just waiting on technical stuff to be finished.
it’s actually ready to go but because there’s a few changes to suppliers and the people we are dealing with since the last show in 2019 we are just clarifying a lot of small details.
Perfect mate

Is it the strippers and blow that you're still waiting on confirmation of? 😂

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Where's the core details? 6 pages and not been pinned to post #1 so CBA trawling through.

Namely is track time available both days? :cool:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I might stand a chance of leaving before midday this year seeing as i've quit drinking, finally I get to laugh at the state everyone else is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.