ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My BBQ grills. Mine. He puked on the only thing I had to cook on.
Hippy c**t.
Christ I remember that, surprised he managed to miss everyone's shoes though. Think he'd indulged in far to much of the devils lettuce that evening! :LOL:

Same year that Euan went missing in the field for a few hours then stumbled out of a ditch in the darkness smashed off his face :ROFLMAO:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Christ I remember that, surprised he managed to miss everyone's shoes though. Think he'd indulged in far to much of the devils lettuce that evening! :LOL:

Same year that Euan went missing in the field for a few hours then stumbled out of a ditch in the darkness smashed off his face :ROFLMAO:
When he just wandered out of the shrubbery after 2 hours in there. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You fell in a ditch and wandered off into a field for two hours thinking the quiet farmhouse lights in the distance was the loud piss up happening directly behind you.

You were only discovered when we shone a light into the field and found you stood in the middle of it like a ufo abductee that had just been dropped off.

Last edited:

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
When he just wandered out of the shrubbery after 2 hours in there. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's the one :LOL: poor sod looked so dazed and confused!

2 hours!! My memory of that, which is admittedly a little hazy, is that I went for a piss in the field and then walked back….
Proper long piss mate :LOL: you were there one min, gone the next and still gone when you got back! You were not the same man in the morning :ROFLMAO:

You fell in a ditch and wandered off into a field for two hours thinking the quiet farmhouse lights in the distance was the loud piss up happening directly behind you.

You were only discovered when we shone a light into the field and found you stood in the middle of it like a ufo abductee that had just been dropped off.
Literally in the middle of the field! Can remember all of us being like "Who the fuckkkkk is that?!?!" :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Dare I ask any half sensible, blokes/gals of a certain age, going to this?
IE: Dont get absolutley shitfaced, and loose bodily control functions-but just have a few beers and chew the cud?
:p:p:p

Or am I an old fogey dreamer, that likes fast cars?

(Mind you- I have been known to have been a tadge merry at the festival in the past- bit of Dad dancing etc- Fab)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Yes, anyone over 30 gets euthanized Logans Run style, anyone under 30 gets a kicking for being young and funky.

I'm 46 btw.
Shame- just miss out on the "Clio seniors" sub section that should be created

And I'm, well, lots older than you should i say :love:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Shame- just miss out on the "Clio seniors" sub section that should be created

And I'm, well, lots older than you should i say :love:
There's quite a few pensioners on here that still like fast cars, CSF day time gets all kinds of people and ages like any other car show, night time can be a bit messy but you can tell by the volume of voices which groups are on a bender and which ones are just relaxing with a few pints.

Reading this thread does paint a picture of utter drunken carnage, but you're reading years worth of drunken incidents that usually happened at the end of the night when people are starting to get sleepy and confused, in reality it's a pretty chilled affair with camp fires and conversation.

Also a few of us who are the centre of these stories have quit drinking or massively cut down for medical reasons, myself included, so I suspect it'll be a lot more chilled than previous years, just don't try and match drinks with the Scottish, you'll definitely die.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Dare I ask any half sensible, blokes/gals of a certain age, going to this?
IE: Dont get absolutley shitfaced, and loose bodily control functions-but just have a few beers and chew the cud?
:p:p:p

Or am I an old fogey dreamer, that likes fast cars?

(Mind you- I have been known to have been a tadge merry at the festival in the past- bit of Dad dancing etc- Fab)
Used to be one of the pissed up ruins. Along came a child and harsh as frig hangovers so I'm not just there for the sober bantz and track funsies

Status
Not open for further replies.