ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIOSPORT MEMBERS TRACK DAY

Renault Laguna Coupe

If youve ever thought about doing a track day THIS IS THE ONE YOU MUST NOT MISS - this circuit is perfect - get over to the Meetings forum!!!

Dave - wheres your name on the Meetings & Events forum then???? Get in there you else you cant stay that weekend!!!

Thats the last day of my internship with the bank GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@!!!!!!!*******&&&&&&&

Doh! Why couldnt it be a day later?

kis172

TinTin here, joined the club a couple of weeks ago, i am a mondeo driver but also have a clio, its an old Clio Cup Car, but its a bit rough at the moment, in need of some care and attention, but it will be running Bedford Autodrome.

Cheers

Renault Laguna Coupe

Wow, an old Clio Cup car.. it is road legal? Dont forget the Cliosport sticker when youre giving it that care and attention

Yes its road legal on a Q plate, its a bit rough compared to the machines in the gallery (and a bit bent) but it goes

TinTin - where did you get your race car?? and how much did youpay? I am looking for one myself,as a track day weapon...have looked at Cup website and various racing teams sites, but they dont seem to have any cars for sale....where did they all go after the new shape cup racing car was introduced?