ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

****cliosport October Offer *****

This months speacial offer for cliosport members only

FREE DELIVERY (UK MAINLAND )
Code CLIOSPORT

Thats a saving of £ 4.95

Cannot be used with any other offer or discount code

www.carwashnwax.com

Last edited:
  Focus ST
For those who maybe like me were thinkin WTF....

Its for Chemical Guys products I think...

ST
Gweebs said:
For those who maybe like me were thinkin WTF....

Its for Chemical Guys products I think...

Do you really have to ask mate?? ;)

You have a black gold 182 like me, so you should have an account with David at wash n wax lol

Focus ST
Alan said:

You have a black gold 182 like me, so you should have an account with David at wash n wax lol

Not trying to spam or anything but SeriousPerformance is where its at...;)

ST
Yeah i've bought a lot of products from Alex in the past tho David has sorted me out many times now i wont be going anywhere else.

106 GTi
  MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hmmmm Wheel Guard or Rim and Alloy Wheel Wax.... Anybody used both - which one to get :D ?

The new wheel guard is a 100x better than Rim Wax in my mind, not a liquid and coverage is loads better, as for durability so far so good, but I'm expecting it to be loads better.

Chocolate Bar™
everyone always runs offers when i'm absolutely skint. but no doubt i'll order it anyway :D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
shooter said:
The new wheel guard is a 100x better than Rim Wax in my mind, not a liquid and coverage is loads better, as for durability so far so good, but I'm expecting it to be loads better.

Yep, I did change my order to that after reading more in to it on detailingworld.

Thanks dude!!!!

Clio 182
Alan said:

Alan, I have a Black Gold 182 as well and it has really bad swirl marks and needs a good polish. What items do you think works best and where from?

Cheers mate