ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 17: Lazy Days / Time

We have two winners to say congrats to, Josh2005 way back before Christmas during the normal rounds, and BluePete for his 'Photo of the Year' effort. That means we also have two themes, so either can be interpreted or as luck would have it, they could also be combined with a bit of creativity...

Josh2005: Time
BluePete: Lazy Days

Comp runs from now until midnight Sunday 22nd February. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight February 22nd.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

Stuck :)

Now I just need to think of something! hmmmm. I have one for time but I did it a few weeks ago so will try something else..

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yay! I've missed these. I prefer having something to focus on (shocking pun).

Ian

Focus TDCi
Oh God not another distraction! Good topics, could be interesting, I'll see what I can come up with. Well done to Pete for winning the photo of the year as well. :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Thought id have a go at this will probably do a few other ones later in the week, but quite liking this idea, bot perfect yet, but had to have a go with the snow out side and light trails.

3264450418_c542cee5e1_b.jpg

Slow red one
Thought id have a go at this will probably do a few other ones later in the week, but quite liking this idea, bot perfect yet, but had to have a go with the snow out side and light trails.

3264450418_c542cee5e1_b.jpg
good photo! to add slight humor could have the guy in a santa outfit waiting for time to pass for dec 25th lol

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
good photo! to add slight humor could have the guy in a santa outfit waiting for time to pass for dec 25th lol

I didnt really have a santa outfit to hand though, wanted to try something else but my remote wouldnt reach far enough :(

Ps its ment to be a "lazy day" photo is more lazy evening tho

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I tried similar but in bed, but it didnt come out that well.

Good shot mate..

Yeh i had lots of goes, finally got it right with a 30 sec shutter then i stepped in to the shot after 20 seconds, thats why i look transparent like a ghost :D, tokk a good few shots before it came out how i wanted tho

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wasn't happy with the above so took this tonight, and is my entry :)

3275084450_14ebfd882b.jpg

F/4.2 ISO 400

350Z GT
Not a patch on any of the other entries but thought i'd give it a go:
Edit: in case people dont realise, its the same car twice! as if its been moved in 1 single photo exposure! (was actually a combo of 2 photos but still!)
4747139a10002774023o.jpg

lift number 1 @ btm
here are a few from me.

more time than lazy days..

078.jpg

044.jpg

031.jpg

007.jpg

i'm not sure yet which to call my entry though.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Can't think of anything else to do so I'm gonna submit this one. Most people have seen it before as part of my project 52, but I'm a bit short on time atm:

Entry
3271092089_e9bba46793.png

Entry.. Not sure why this is lazy day other than I was out today just being lazy or its 'sunset time' :p

3299867655_dc8c85c3f3_b.jpg

Last edited:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Been having a little play around with lighting tonight... not the best because it shows up every speckle of dirt even inside the clock!
IMG_2120.jpg

But I like this one..

ENTRY
IMG_2123.gif

I have that one! lol.. But I have mine set the other way around! Top alarm goes off first.

Which tune do you have? Has to be No3 IMO.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I have that one! lol.. But I have mine set the other way around! Top alarm goes off first.

Which tune do you have? Has to be No3 IMO.

Radio 1 on the bottom one then tune 3, I did try no 1 about a week ago, but the beep beep beep wasn't enough to wake me up, I need that annoying tune. If you sleep through that I think you are technically dead.