ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 6: Old & New

Congrats to Planetx for the victory in the last round with this image depicting the subject 'Sky/Clouds'...

280469200_RWaGk-M.jpg

...the new subject has been chosen by him and is:

Old & New

Comp runs from now until midnight Tuesday April 29th. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight Tuesday April 29th.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I am looking for all kinds of subjects relating to old & new.

It could be grandparent and grandchild, old & new machinery, old & new technology, old style & new style,the list goes on.

Its all about the relation between the two...but also the difference between the two.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Well done Steve :star: , for winning round 5 and setting another great challenge.

I must get my thinking cap on right away!!! ;)

Bob

This challenge is great, just realised how uncomfortable I am at street shooting, something to work on... walked past what could have been better but bottled it :eek:

2441423184_987a6a4d3d_o.jpg

This challenge is great, just realised how uncomfortable I am at street shooting, something to work on... walked past what could have been better but bottled it :eek:

I'm with you 100% on that one, I hate it! Even when I shot a wedding party last year I felt uncomfortable, and they all knew what I was doing!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. I always feel really self conscious whilst taking pics around random people :eek:

Good topic but I'm struggling to think of anything that would make a good snap.

I think MrArtegos winning now :) haha

good shot man, pity the tractor is lower than the RB lol

i seriously cant think of anything, going into glasgow today to give it a bash

I spent a whole day out in two of the best-kept oldest villages around (Lacock and Castle Combe) yesterday, and they are so well preserved I couldn't find anything new to contrast against it!

I also spent some time at Castle Combe Circuit so I hoped to get an old Porsche next to a new Porsche on track...I didn't see that occur once!

1.8 Civic EX
slighty different approach, the thought was there but not quite how i wanted it...then the battery died in the camera.

cilit bang ftw lol

P4270002.jpg

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Tough subject to capture and havent really had the time to go out these last 2 weeks. Caught this the other day, will try get some more tomorrow depending on the weather

2446150238_3bd6cb0ece_o.jpg

is about the best I have come up with so far

Thats a good shot Andy!

Took my 40D and 1 prime away with me at the weekend and only came across this, rather boring I'm afraid lol, think I'll stick with the other as my marked shot..

2447461292_27b1dc6c4d_o.jpg

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Tough subject to capture and havent really had the time to go out these last 2 weeks. Caught this the other day, will try get some more tomorrow depending on the weather

2446150238_3bd6cb0ece_o.jpg

is about the best I have come up with so far

Started raining so couldnt get any more snaps so will use this as my entry

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Looks like quite a few of us had the same idea!

I will have another go at something else tomorrow, or I will just select this as my entry. I will post again tomorrow evening.

sheep2.jpg

B

Brown.

lol...... this subject is like trying to find a girlfriend with big **ts and a nice a** and rich and drives and dose the cleaning. :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^Flol!

Doesn't look like i'm gonna get an entry into this one. Not been able to take anything worthy of submitting tbh.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
wish i could enter. . But stuck out in kosovo until friday, no way of uploading images. . . Sat writing this on my phone.
Good luck to the winner.

B

Brown.

Yeah^^ i would recognise that crosssection of the tunnel any where lol

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Yeah it was the railway museum. it is raining again at the moment so doesnt look like I could get any last minute pics in :(