ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 9: Body Parts

Congrats to j0sh for the victory in the last round with this image depicting the subject 'Black and White'...

303924992_8Jc7z-L.jpg

...the new subject has been chosen by him and is:

Body Parts

Comp runs from now until midnight Wednesday 11th June. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight June 11th.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

Megane Mk4
I think it'll have to be clean tbh. Images will be removed if they are of an explicit content and hence won't be entered. Remember the rules of CS guys..

On that note.. Will Josh be getting his tats out? :p

B

Brown.

NSFW FTW!!!.... my mother works in a lab in a hospital testing organs... she has some nasty piccies ?? lol

Plenty of ideas without the need for 'gettin dirty' imo :) Also if you think outside of the box (as it were) there are some clever things you could do without a body at all.

yeh i agree ukaskew i think this could be a compotition to see whos got the best ideas tbh instead of good photos :)

Integra Type-R DC2
Tbh, I couldnt think of a subject so this ones courtesy of Schweppys dirty mind.

Ps, my moobs shall remain private. Sorry andi. ;)

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Really struggling with this one - So far I have a macro shot of my thumb and a pic of my foot!?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
This is my ENTRY. Face & Hands It's a backward clock, no fiddling with the image

clock1.jpg

Last edited:
  Blueprinted 172 Ph1
I was bored earlier so I took some pics for this comp!
I decided on the "hands" theme as no one yet has posted any!

Comments welcome!

Here goes!.........

IMG_6158.gif

IMG_6169.gif

IMG_6209.gif

Last edited:
  White APE
Well its been PS'd a lil but here's my entry.

P100058034.jpg

Here's the origional, annoyed that i had dust on the lens

P1000580.jpg

Blueprinted 172 Ph1
I was bored earlier so I took some pics for this comp!
I decided on the "hands" theme as no one yet has posted any!

Comments welcome!

Here goes!.........

IMG_6158.gif

IMG_6169.gif

IMG_6209.gif

I cant decide on which one to enter!! :S